Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
|Posted on 30 December, 2015 at 11:35|
I usually make a New Years resolution that never makes it into the second week of January. This year, I have decided to set reasonable goals and do something easy and healthy at the same time. I have decided that improving my dental health is going to be my New Years resolution and I am going to stick to it.
If you havent already made a New Years resolution, why not make one that you can smile about?
New Years resolutions can be as easy or as hard as you make them. Setting a goal of good dental health is easy and it can benefit your overall health too.
By following these simple tips, you can easily maintain good oral health all year long.
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day. Brushing your teeth properly removesplaque from the surface before it hardens into calculus.
- Use a fluoride toothpaste. Using a toothpaste with fluoride helps to preventdecay.
- Change your toothbrush every 3 to 6 months, depending upon which type of brush you use.
- Floss your teeth daily. Flossing is the only way to remove plaque from in between your teeth that a toothbrush cant reach.
- Use a mouth rinse. An antimicrobial mouth rinse can provide extra help in controlling plaque.
- Eat healthy meals and snacks. Good nutrition is an important aspect in maintaining good dental health.
- Visit your dentist for regular check ups. Routine dental cleanings and examinations are the best way to make sure that your teeth and gums stay healthy.
If you follow these simple tips, you can have a great smile as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you are sticking to your New Years resolution of maintaining good dental health!